Saturday, January 31, 2009

My thaughts

I sit and wonder why oh why can't I ,I look up to you just to have hope,I pray and pray will that one day ever come .I yern and devote a lot of my time to you.I reach out on a limb and grab ahold I know you have a lot to give,I believe,I understand that in time,the one you have chosen will come to me.I wonder everyday perhaps if he is finding me,As you look upon me and watch over me.As I know I have sinned and yet I have been saved over and over.It was not too long ago when I did not know where to even begin,I looked for help I search for help was then you sent me a dear friend Mariam,I have accepted you as well as others into my life.For me to have faith has started to taken place I know in time as i grow with you and my honest true friends my life will only get better it is when I take those few steps backwards when It's  not enough.To have faith for you is not a big thing as I know you have died on the cross for all to live on and endure life as we know it.I care for one man but,I must wait and see if it will be,If not then in time mine will come.God Bless you Jesus for I know you are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment