Saturday, January 31, 2009

A friends death

You never know how much someone truly means to you until they are in heaven and never having the chance to say your goodbye's till later on when you meet up again.My friend Jose And his wife Mariam mean the world to me I keep asking myself why me well I guess everyone has a time to go I just do not think he lived a long enough Life He was a fatherly person he was kind generous and  loved his wife with all his heart and soul.Loved the children as well You see his wife and he had had there share of problems but,they somehow always got threw things.These two people are how i had wish my life was well maybe someday.Anyhow I know he is in a better place in no health pain anymore,But he left his beloved family behind faith yes does pull you threw but,the strenght of gods will only endures for so long.May my friend rest in Piece.And his family learn to pick up and move on little by little whatever they need I will do my best to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment